Sunday, June 7, 2009

Veterans Day

Jeez, I just can't seem to stop..lol...I think Lapbooks are more addicting for adults than kids!
Depending on where you are Veterans day is celebrated today or tomorrow. So I thought I'd gather some printables for everyone...

What are you using?
Awesome Comprehensive site
Older Printables
Poetry/Learning about the day
Crafts, Worksheets & Booklets
Vietnam Wall memorial (history & worsheet, upper elementary)
Veterans Day - Fact or Opinion sheet
Veterans day comprehension sheet (upper elementary)
edHelper Veterans Day
teach-nology Veterans Day Unit
clipart, more crafts, lessons & units
Patriotic Coloring Pages
Research Site - this is great for those older kids who are set to investigate a topic onling on their own.
History of the National Anthem.

Here's My Lapbook Printables for Veterans Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment