Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!


Boy did we have a great time last night! DJ has been slaving away with me for the last month or so on his costume..see, up till this year the whole family would dress up in a theme (last year we were pirates, the year before we were the 3 Musketeers and a Princess, etc), but this year DJ insisted he wanted to be a mummy and X-man wanted to be a Fire Chief. So Dan and I let go of the child withing (a little) and let the boys reign supreme. Let me just tell you what a pain in the rear making a mummy costume is! It took forever to glue strips of cloth to the sweat-suit. X-man's was much easier. He was given the rain coat as a hand-me-down about 2 years ago. So while roaming Walmart we found the hat. So I just made a dress shiry and dress pants with orange satin stripes down the legs. Easy peasy!



No comments:

Post a Comment